Nosepass’s pointing to north is a reference to it basically having the same properties as a compass.
I’ve already known a lot of these facts but the one about Meloetta was neat. I really hope they bring back the night theme cover, that was beautiful to listen to every night playing the game
I didn’t know you could move tags 😲 I have wasted soooo much time re-tagging I’m so thankful I know this now.
Nosepass moving back north is a neat detail I never noticed.
I didn’t know a pokemon encounter naturally started at great throw… does explain why majority of my quick catches are great throws though 👍
The Nosepass fact actually blew my mind, that’s actually such a hilarious feature 😂 Imagine how annoying it’d be tho during a Nosepass Community day (if that ever happens) 😂
Detailed explanation | 12 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW in POKÉMON GO!
The only one that I don’t know is number 8.
Also, if you see a gym is much shorter than normal, there’s space inside the gym so you can put Ppokemon inside directly or battle the gym easier. When a Pokemon is shown on top of the gym, that Pokemon is the latest Pokemon that was put in by a trainer.
Only one I didn’t know – that we could rearrange the tags!
Tip I’ve noticed today – no idea if it’s been around for ages or not – but clicking on a pokestop, you can see top right if you’ve completed the research task from that stop or not today. SO handy when i’m in a cluster and trying to find new tasks as i’m constantly spinning the wrong stops and having to panic empty stuff from my bag to spin more stops aha!
not sure if this is a tip or a work around, but with recent updates to the game, some trainers may experience the keyboard crashing when you go to your friend list and search for “giftable”, “friendlevel” or “interactable” (Not sure if there’s other search terms). From what I understand, it is due to the resolution of your phone and Pokemon GO. The work around for it is putting a space before your search term to make it so you can type out what you are searching for in your friend list and won’t crash your keyboard. Other people have used replace or autofill to bypass this bug, so this is another method without having to setup the replace on keyboard.
Let’s hear the opinions of even more gamers around the world!
Comments on this topic selected by Game Room
Knew the Pikachu starter
Knew the compass trick
Knew the Last ball Shake
Knew the delete teick
But those others were dope thanks
But did you guys know:
1. It is possible to complete 2 separate raids at the same time. You join raid 1, force quit app, open and join raid 2, force quit, open, and deal minimum 1 hp to raid 1, force quit, open, deal 1 hp to raid 2, force quit, open and catch both Pokemon. Of course it requirers the team to deal all the damage.
2. There is actually 255 different colors of the catch circle.
3. The further away from equator you are, the longer away from the gym you can still participate in raids without being thrown out.
4. When your buddy finds a gift, instead of open it, switch to another buddy (minimum 2 star friendship for gifts and 3 star friendship for souvenirs), then another gift/souvenir will appear. Switch buddy again and you can get more gifts/souvenirs per day.
5. During events like Community day, it will be slightly more of the event Pokemon spawning from lures, if the lure is activated after the event has started.
6. A Pokemon caught who changes to Ditto, will only count as a Ditto seen if you use an autocatcher. If you catch them manually, you will always have 100% capture rate (except Ditto seen in gym or caught without transformation.
7. If you buy a ticket for an event specific for one country, you will in some cases still get the medal, even if you can´t participate in the event for some reason. You will not get all the other bonuses, but in some cases the medal.
8. You save around 2-4 seconds per catch if you use ar-mode (not Niantic AR / AR+)
9. If you give one berry to a Pokemon in gym, you start the countdown for the 30 minutes until you can feed again. Which means you can give one berry, and with right timing feed up to 19 golden razz berries in a row to the same Pokemon.
10. If you go to app- settings, and gives the app restrictions so it cant save photos on your phone, you will not get all those photos when you take a picture of your buddy.
11. If you buy the team medallion, it will appear in the shop again 365 days later, even if you have not uses the previous one. If you then buy another, it will still appear as you only have one.
12. A Pokemon will spawn on the exact same spot, exact 60 minutes after previous spawn. If you know your area, you will know exactly when a Pokemon will appear where. For example at one spot a Pokemon appears 12:17, exact same spot will spawn a new Pokemon
If some other option, then that seems bizarre.
Not sure if that’s just for mega legendaries, or if it was just never there 🤷🏽♂️
I suggest Niantic give bonus points for excellent throws on a Zubat or a Yanama! 🤣
Related information is below
coin,Raid,raid matching,web store,news,fest,bgm,ditto,apk,joystick,download
People who are interested in this will also be interested in these topics and themes.
map,real-time map,hack,cheats,fake gps,plus +,stampede,routes,login
These are also themes and topics that many people often research together.