For the 2x evolve xp tag, you can also include traded Pokemon with zero candy evolution like haunter, graveler, karrablast, shellmet, machoke etc. I also have a Double Charge attack tag, special moves tag, CD moves tag and distance tag (pokemon caught or hatched from distant location), and 3* shadows tag.
I’ve been using tags since they first came out and they’ve been a time saver. One tag I started using is CD Moves to identify those with Community Day Moves. Another I used but no longer need is Eevolutions to keep track of the Eevees I had to evolve for level 43. Love your videos — they’re short but packed with valuable, helpful hints.
Detailed explanation | Pokémon Go | 15 Pokémon Tags EVERY TRAINER should be Using!
I don’t use tags so often, but one which I find very useful, is that I use the tag ” ‘ ” (the apostrophe) for pokemons I want to put in gyms. As I mostly move with my bike, I usually don’t have much time to choose a Pokemon, and I cannot write much when on my bike. The apostrophe is just one letter so pretty easy to type in when I come across a gym in which I wanna put a Pokemon
Pro tip. Avoid spaces as much as possible in the names. So they are searchable. Any name with spaces can’t be searched in the whole inventory
I have most of these tags, and they are very efficient. Especially the “Trade”, “2X Candy” and “Evolve XP” tags. The rest are for organizing your collection, but those 3 are the most useful ones imo. In the Evolve XP I don’t just leave weedles and such, but also any new pokemon I don’t have in the dex for the spotlight hours. I don’t use “Shundo” since I only have 2 :/ but I do use “Hundo”. I also have a “Shadows” tag (separate from the Frustration tag) and a “2016” tag cuz I still have a few left, and thanks to those I got my second ever shundo recently… Mewtwo 😀
Another tag i recommend is “evolve task” personally I save trade evolution Pokémon in a tag and evolve them when I need so I can finish the task very quick.
I use most of the tags you mentioned but I also have a 98iv & 96iv tag that I use. It’s helpful for deciding which Pokémon I want to power up. I also have 2 separate power up tags: 1 for lvl 40 & the other for lvl50. I don’t max out Pokémon unless they’re, hundos, high iv shadow Pokémon & all my Pokémon that can mega evolve or have future mega evolutions.
Two tags I use are “long distance trade” and “endangered”. Long distance trade are Pokémon that I’ve hatched from gifts from people out of state or country so I have them to trade to earn towards the pilot medal. Endangered are Pokémon that I have 500 or fewer candies for, regardless of whether or not there are any good in the game. These are Pokémon that are generally rare finds like archens, and I always use pineapp berries on and save to transfer during double transfer events. 500 candies are usually enough to evolve any Pokémon and level it up to level 40. Some Pokémon, like eevee, are always endangered because regardless how many I catch, I always need more candies for them.
Let’s hear the opinions of even more gamers around the world!
Comments on this topic selected by Game Room
– “Buddy” : for the pokemons I want to be best buddy with.
– “Power 40” : for the pokemons I want to power up to level 40 (mostly I need stardust for them).
– “Power 50” : for the pokemons I want to power up to level 50 (mostly I need XL candies for them).
– “Power PVP” : for the pokemons I want to power up to CP 1500 or 2500 (i don’t do much PVP, so I mixed ultra and great league within the same tag, but they have “U” or “G” in the name).
– “Max Mega Level” : well basically it’s a mega3 search. I should remove it ^^
– “Level 50” : all my level 50 pokemons (I have 18 btw ^^)
– “Trade1” : all pokemons available for trade to get an XL candy from. They are from where I live.
– “Trade2” : all pokemons available for trade to get an XL candy from. They are from more than 100 km away from where I live. I chose to have 2 tags for trade to handle better the distance trades and maximize the number of candies.
– “Magicarp 13.13” : big magicarps to trade away. I put the number in the tag to remember it because I always forget.
– “Rattata 2.41” : same for little rattatas.
– “Evolve1” : all garbage pokemons to evolve during 2* evolve xp.
– “Evolve2” : all pokemons that need to evolve but I can’t do it just yet (I don’t have the candies, or they need their community day move, or they need to be “adventured together”, etc.)
– “MegaEvolve” : all pokemons that need to be mega evolved once a day to reach the max level.
– “Purify” : all shadow pokemons with a cost of 1,000 stardust to purify.
– “Unfrustrate” : all shadow pokemons to remove frustration from.
– “PVP?” : all pokemon that have a PVP iv spread that I need to evaluate on Pokegenie to know their actual rank and decide if they are going to be “POWER PVP” or just transfered.
– “Transfert” : all pokemons to transfert next time there is a 2* transfert candy
– “Second attack” : all pokemons that I need to unlock the second attack from (need stardust or candy).
No Evo – don’t evolve
No Pow – don’t power up
No Pur – don’t purify
Also a couple fun ones. “Benchwarmer” for 0 iv and “Shady” for shadow shiny.
I also have a tag for pokemon from 2016 to increase those lucky chances if a good pokemon I want shows up.
At the start of the month, I create a 2× transfer month and an 2× evolution tag for pokémon for Spotlight Hours even if we don’t get one for a specific month so I can save them up.
On a side note: for the pilot medal, check any distance calculation tool or GPS location tool to find the place farthest from your own location on the planet, and then look for friend codes from that place! For me, New-Zealand / France is guaranteed 19,000+ km per trade!!!
“.OBO Trade” for when people want to do lucky trades I can hand them my phone and say these are what I’m offering. I further add to this and name Pokémon in this tag “MIRROR” if it is something I want specifically mirrored.
“.Defenders” for my best gym defenders.
“.Special Evolve” for all the Pokémon that have requirements for evolution that isn’t only candy such as a lure, catching specific Pokémon, buddying, or walking them.
I wish that had a specific search string for Pokémon that did not have a tag.
Related information is below
coin,Raid,raid matching,web store,news,fest,bgm,ditto,apk,joystick,download
People who are interested in this will also be interested in these topics and themes.
map,real-time map,hack,cheats,fake gps,plus +,stampede,routes,login
These are also themes and topics that many people often research together.